Monday, March 21, 2011

Nighttime in Seoul Square

Seoul is a beautiful place to see especially at night. With the lively sounds of bands, the buzzle of market crowds and electro of clubs from Hongdae to Itaewon. However, sometimes it's better to see how technology was incorporated to make a building looks livelier.

Seoul Square

Seoul Square is actually a building located just outside 서울역 (Seoul Station). At night, there will be colorful display of lights on the building. A nice place to see beautiful patterns and animations.





My next post will be the last of my Seoul Trip. I hope it did help to arouse your interest in trip to Korea and hopefully, my blog guide will serve you well. ^^ Though sometimes my posts can be devastatingly boring, honestly I am writing them under time constraint.

Blogspot has too many limitations and sometimes uploading pictures or embedding videos cause the whole browser to shut down! Not easy mate...

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~