1) Do you like to learn how to ski? If you have the passion, this is the ABC Guide on skiing. Skiing basics, style and techniques and the equipment overviews are explained in this skiing community forum.
2) Searching for something out of the ordinary? Adventure Korea offers adrenaline junkies a range of short trips around the country. Great for adventure seeking tourists in Korea.
3) An innovative handbook about places in Daegu from Koreans' and foreigners' perspectives. Daegu has a wide variety of interesting places to be visited.
4) The official international broadcasting station of South Korea KBS World Radio won’t disappoint. The station broadcasts news and information in eleven languages.
5) This is a blog dedicated to Malaysians especially to the Korean Government Scholarship Program scholars on tips and updates in Korea.
6) Korea Taste takes visitors on a comprehensive tour of Korean food. It also features interesting articles on Korean dishes and restaurants in Korea.
7) Korean Drama Guide is an encyclopedia for Korean drama fans. This impressive site has a massive database on Korean dramas, synopsis and information on TV personalities.
8) Maangchi.com invites visitors to try cooking Korean food themselves in a quick and easy way, with video recipes. Korean food preparations will no longer be another herculean tasks.
9) Restaurants, bars, entertainment, travel, shopping and fashion ― you name it, this site has it. Seoulstyle.com is an offbeat site for travelers looking for something missing from normal travel guides.
10) Keen to learn Korean? Sogang University Korean Program provides extensive study materials for free on its website. In my opinion, the best free online website for learning Korean so far.
11) The official website for Korean tourism, Visit Korea proudly introduces essential information on culture, travel, festivals and even recipes. A must visit website for tourist coming to Korea.
12) Virtual Tourist is a practical site offering reviews and comments posted by travelers themselves about destinations they have visited. Besides honest reviews, there's a wide range of travel destinations other than Korea available.
More to be updated...