Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wanna visit me in Korea FOC?

Location : Line Clear Nasi Kandar Restaurant

A : Haiyah sien la... holiday now but nothing to do... wanna go out ah?

B : Go out your head, everyday go Queensbay, Gurney and ... (Note - for those not from Penang, Malaysia, do add your famous shopping malls of your city/country) bo sien like that la (Translation : Isn't it kinda boring if everyday go there...)

A : Abo, lets work Part-time la

B : Celaka, my holiday become working days. Go and die la

Familiar with this situation? I am sure many of you guys are now having long semester break (me too), so imagine another scenario...

*jeng jeng jeng*

Location : Same as above

A : Haiyah sien la... holiday now but nothing to do... wanna go out ah?

B : Why go out la, next week gotta big day d la...

A : You gonna get married d ah, or you gone siao d. Holiday bo sampai 1 week lu cakap ada big day..
(Translation : Are you going to get married? or have you became crazy? It's not even 1 week of our holiday but now you are already saying next week is your big day)

B : Hey fren, I am going Korean (lol), I mean Korea next week k! foc (free of charge) too maleh.

A : Wah la wei

B : I am going to meet this handsome guy to k... his name is Park Ji Sung, famous footballer k... I heard he is the best player in MU (lol)... nah see his pic... *showing the pic - check out below*



B : Opps, sorry wrong pic... but he really look like him la... who's him btw??? ex-MU footballer I think, his name might be Cristiano Ronaldo Kyle, very famous one. (hehehe)



B : Nah... not him too... lol. Just kidding, this is him. :)

A : WAHHHH... Wanna follow you la... Wait... let me take out something from my pocket, my Nobody Nobody but yoooouu girlfriend gave it to me, this pic... *Pic below*



B : Ah~ This is in Seoul... Anyway, I have 2 tickets to Seoul FOC, lets go there, I'll meet him, either Park Ji Sung or... Cristiano guy while you meet your nobody nobody but YOU gf okay?

A : Wah... thank you very much.. will ask her to give you her autograph...

**

Well I am not kidding you. Really.



*Click on it to see in a higher resolution and go to this website to participate*

Hope to see you guys in Seoul. lol.

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~