Sunday, December 26, 2010

26 December 2010

What a great day today. Woke up at 12pm, I know it is still early for some on Sunday morning but I make it a point to get up early for today but.. shit! I set alarms on my mobile phone and my desk clock but couldn't hear it. Maybe I had became immuned to alarms.. I knew once I slept over 3 am, it's almost impossible to wake up early (that's why I used to hate Monday morning classes so much!)

Ironically, sometimes, I can still wake up early when I have nothing to do in the early morning.

No plans for today but maybe I will be completing my resume or editing photos.

Felt my english proficiency is deteriorating fast in Korea. Though I always make it a point to speak english (it's my first language too... ㅠㅠ) to everyone, I seem to be more at ease in speaking Korean.

Something must had went wrong in me.

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~