Monday, February 28, 2011

28 February 2011



Like the black blazer especially with a Bow tie. The last time I wore bow tie was when I was in kindy school. I am too round to wear one though. Just say nia..

Felt shity today, my korean still not up to standard... lots more to go but until when? Today too, saw my article on the KNU magazine (I did post the article previously, do check out for the post ^^) 오늘 맘이 넘 아파.. ㅋㅋ

School gonna start soon and I have a bad feeling that I will have to start all over again meeting new friends as most of my classmates are now in different major.

I really wish I can know what people are thinking... sometimes... :(

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~