Sunday, January 16, 2011

16 January 2011

Something was wrong this morning. No. It is not me turning into a frog. It is not some hot chicks calling me randomly over the phone. I felt like I was in Beijing and Seoul all over again in winter...

Coz I had to wait for warm water
Coz even while wearing a Down jacket, I didn't feel like wearing any.
Coz even the cafeteria's not-so-delicious hot broth was so heavenly
Coz I thought I had fever

Because it was so cold.

Only to check it later while that

Today,

The weather really sucks here



I don't think I will go to gym. It sucks but I have nice dried prawn sambal popiah goreng thingy by my side.

Ah

Great. Just great.

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~