Saturday, January 15, 2011

15 January 2011

Shhh...



Halfway through.. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. So far, the novel I am now reading is of less complexity than Jane Austen's :) 그래서 이틀쯤에 책 다 읽을수있다!

Jane Austen's novels are mostly about conversations, sometimes when I am too tired reading and accidentally skipped a page, I will be clueless about what's next.

조용하기 바랍니다 ㅋㅋ

PS. Bought this book in Kyobo yesterday, about 13,000 Won (USD 11++) since I need to something worth reading after my monthly magazines were no longer sold here. :( Will blog something maybe tomorrow if I have the time.



I prefer real books made from paper and ink over ebooks which can be freely obtained. Why not e-books? Maybe I am still a traditionist in choosing paperbacks. But who cares!!!

1 comment:

shin said...

i also prefer real books.the feeling is different compared to reading ebooks.haha.

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~