Sunday, June 27, 2010

Going home...

1 more month.

After a year and 4 months abroad, I can finally be back home.

Staring at the calendar seems to be like an eternity. I know I have come closer to being home.

The strangest part about me going home is that I felt like wanting to remain in Korea for some reasons I know best to me. :)

"I'll always remember
It was late afternoon
It lasted forever..."

"Cry" by Mandy Moore

**

I am now studying Immunology (for my quiz tomorrow), a 3rd year university crash course but I took it as a freshman. No hope in getting good results but I am hoping to learn one or two. Honestly, to spend my free time doing something instead of waiting to go back and staying in my hellish dorm.

My new dorm sucks this time.

Do wait for me aight?

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~