Thursday, October 14, 2010

Milestone - 101 Post

I started this blog to replace my old blog from friendster. I think I am among the earliest Malaysians who switch to facebook from friendster.

So I guess when the time came, I have to make a change of heart. Friendster is no longer the ultimate social networking website.

Then, most if not all schoolmates remain hooked to that friendster. Friendster is never a global company, it did not improve. No new changes and lots of spams. Who wants to use it?

Anyway, to "commemorate" my 101 post. I am gonna post this (check below), I wrote it just now k! Happy 101 post to me... Not many readers too. hmmn.

I hope one day when I wake up,
Fairness is fair,
Our abilities are recognized,
Our works are appreciated

I hope one day when I go to school,
We are not be judged,
based on colours, creeds or beliefs
but based on how we do our work.

I hope one day when I am on the way back home,
Everyone will have friends,
of different backgrounds mixing around,
confidently, proudly and happily

I hope one day when I am back from school,
We will see news on papers,
not on inequality, racial supremacy,
but on how we develop our country, together

I hope one day when I have my meals,
We will think of the others,
improvised, homeless and sickly
and help them tomorrow comes

I hope one day when I sleep,
We know we have done something right,
we can sleep like a child
innocent, hateless and peaceful.

That is the day I will be back home




A great song. "Can't you see" by Son Dam Bi (손담비)

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~