Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another ranting by me

I do not know why, how and what is wrong with me. No focus in my studies and so easily distracted. shit. It was so different last time. I am now yawning and spending my time typing this nuts. I might be hardworking last time but I think I lost a bit of focus now. Maybe I had spent my 2 years doing stuffs not related to studies like learning another foreign language.

My Chemistry exam is tomorrow. Do not know how I would fare this time. Felt disappointed with myself today. No work done. So many classmates think I could score but it was all a lie, I felt no confidence at all. Still, I shall not screw my paper... Hopefully...

Did not online and yet I was so distracted. Had a study timetable, I did it for every exam from SPM to STPM, but this time, I ignored it.
Felt dumb and stupid today. I have lots of "hopes" today and one of them is not to fail my chemistry paper. I will try harder in my next paper.

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~