Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baby One More Time

I have another week of vacation!


Well, this measure was undertaken by my language institute to "curb" the spread of H1N1 (selsema babi, swine flu or whatnots) in Korea.


I prefer having lessons because I would have something to do but when it's holiday, usually I would waste my time (a lot), walking without any destinations (imagine walking to downtown without taking any bus or taxi), sleeping, going library with friends but ended up doing nothing, etc...




(*^#^%$!%^!!



Damn boring




I hate this holiday




this one...




Oh ya, now is autumn... the weather has becoming cooler and colder... grr... but I'm planning to visit Apsan again, this time I want to go there alone...



missing...

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~