Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mum!

Today, on Christmas's eve is also one of the most special day in my life, annually... it's my mum's birthday!!!


Well, happy birthday mum... may you be happy and good luck la... (honestly, i really dunno how to wish people properly... xD!!!)


Dear mum,



Thanks for been with me (plus dad, sis) for so long (19 years and counting...) and tolerate my laziness, maybe i am a little stubborn sometimes and many more... very little la, nice guy me...


A million thanks for accompanying me to many trips to hospitals, interview places last time and to the dentist...


For buying me a nice watch in san francisco, california...


and many many more.

Love,

Kyle

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~