Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bored to Death

Buy low, sell high!

Explore the Carribbean...

Port Royale 2!

The latest Discovery Mag!!!


Today is one of the most "boring" day of my life... planning to watch "The Day the Earth stood still" starring Keanu Reeves as "Klatu" (so called representative from an alien race) but later decide not to!!! geez... why ar? Anyway, mum's been nagging me already, asking me to do something beneficial (learn new language aka mandarin, WORK!, paint my room, etc...)... should i or should i not?

Just received my subscription of discovery channel magazine... cool front cover... got picture of shark's fin... reminds me of something that i have not eaten for so so long, haha... but according to research it is said that shark's fin, tuna (bluefin - one that is used in sushi) contains high level of mercury. And guess what, mercury is even more toxic than most of the heavy metals like lead and a hundredth times more dangerous than arsenic!

Dang! sushi king in QB just pay RM 4 per hour (approx. USD 1.20 and the minimum wage in US is $ 6.55 per hour!!!) so little even be a pasar malam seller get much more than that. If you are wondering, yes, i am planning to work part time, maybe on the month of feb... but for now, i am scouting for the best "business deal" for me, myself and i. And, it will be a great "break" from playing computer games till wee hours in the morning...

i am damn lazy...


thats me...


or...


is it because exam's over?


or is it just so me? :P

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~