Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Why i did not take A level?

It seems i keep getting this kind of question nowadays. A level for me is for those who have really decided to pursue their career full swing. My wish to pursue medic through A level was "crushed" because of the failure to get JPA. Well, studying medic does not come cheaply, at least 250k to get a degree which with that amount, i could have bought a luxurious condo in Prime Lot Penang with seaside view.

Anyway, my mum encourages me to take a level at DISTED but going through the phase of uncertainty when picking a career is challenging... I had to abandon my choice of Biotech and Biomedical through a - level because of the job prospects. Therefore, i am now planning to take accountancy.


POSTED ON MAY 13 2007

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~