Friday, May 11, 2012

Photo of the week - Smoke gets in your eyes

Few weeks ago... A day before the closing date... I saw this on my Facebook's news feed.


So... I sent this entry...


Title: Smoke gets in your eyes (Location: Myeongdong)

And today, I received this email...

Most probably, my prize will be forfeited because I don't think I can attend the award ceremony. I have to attend a lecture (still undecided)... 

However, I am proud to win it. I always felt like I am not very good in taking photos but today, I realized I can also take good photos. Finally, I achieved my New Year's Resolutions goal no. 6. :) 기분이 좋아졌어 ㅎㅎ

Happy weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. That's really impressive that you got 3rd! And lucky that you saw the contest just before it closed. Congrats (even if you did attend lecture instead)! =)

kyle said...

Thanks and oh btw, they sent me the cash prize!

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~