Friday, June 3, 2011

Life and Exam Week

Next week, it will be my finals. And I will need to put a temporary stop in blogging (as if I have anything interesting to write though. lol).



Last week, I participated in an inter-university sports meet and won a prize in 400m marathon (Will write about it after my exam).

Felt accomplished and happy la... as I had never won anything in track race, whats more among my high school classmates last time.



The weather here in Daegu is erratic - summer's here but at night, it's always cold. I realized that I miss the rain back in Malaysia, downpour makes you get stuck in a traffic jam and sometimes when it floods, I remembered that I had to push the car. Leema.. And... the smell of freshly mowed grass after the drizzle.. hmmn...

Oh, few more months and I'll be home!!! :)

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~