Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Untitled.

I felt lonely today. In fact lonelier than all these days since I arrived. There's also some part in me that felt a little envious towards someone.. Ah... F la... I need a friend that I can really talk to right now. But I felt that I would be wasting my friend's time.

I need a matured person that I can talk to..

These days, the weather especially at night has become colder and colder (about 18 degrees now, i think) and that makes me lazy to go out.. Ai, I don't have any Malaysian peers too that I can be able to share my thoughts without having any communication problem.


I felt so alone.


I hate today, I hate being lonely today. So much homeworks and revisions need to be done and yet this feeling is disturbing me.

I had to write/type it down. Usually, when I write, it would make me feel better. Damn. I hope I'm now back in Malaysia...


"What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here..."

"You and Me" by Lifehouse



*I'm just like any other guy*

No comments:

You might also like..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning" ~Winston Churchill~